Saturday, May 6, 2017

Long-Needed Updates!

Hello everyone!

It's been quite some time without word.

First, I want to thank everyone for the continued support with The Darkest Trilogy.  I can't tell you all how amazing it is to know that my words have touched so many of you!

Second, I want to update everyone on my radio silence. My daughter is about to turn one in just under a week!  Adjusting to having both a newborn and a preschooler (technically a kindergartner!) has been trying.  I haven't been back to my day job since she was born, but it's still been overwhelming!  I don't know how some women manage to make it look so easy, but I've finally been finding a way to balance it all.

Which brings me to my third point.  I've been writing again!

Well, editing, actually.  I've been working on something else I began years ago.  It's still in the draft stages, but I'm approaching the final, and I hope to have it out soon.  This one is a little different from The Darkest Trilogy, though it does follow the story of a teenage girl thrust into a new life.

That's all I've got for now!  I can't wait to share more with everyone, and hope to soon!

Thanks again for all of the support.  I really, truly appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment