Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Updates and apologies!

Hello everyone!  It's been some time since I've checked in, and I offer many apologies.

It has been a hectic few months.  From personal issues to technical difficulties--and finally to a bad bout of writer's block--I haven't been in touch much.

So, with my new laptop, and my determination to battle through some writing demons, I'm back.

First and foremost, I have a new book on the horizon.  One Last Thing is a second-chance romance about a woman who, after walking away from the man she loved and the life she knew, returns to find that everything is different.

Secondly, an update on The Darkest Trilogy.  I'm so incredibly thrilled every time someone asks me about the final installment--to know that I have touched to many readers!  I'm in the beginning stages of the final draft process now.  It's going to take me a bit to immerse myself back into that world, but I promise to you that it will happen.  I absolutely love the story of Lucy, Darren, Jared, and Zoe, and I cannot wait for you all to experience the rest of it!

Finally, I just want to thank everyone for their ongoing support.  None of this would happen without you.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to read the 3rd book in the darkest trilogy!! You should keep the series going! :)

    ReplyDelete